• Shift hours (7am – 3pm/3pm – 11pm/11pm – 7am)
• $1,800 + AWS
- Protect and safeguard all hotel guests and associates, their belongings and all hotel assets
- Make regular rounds of assigned areas for unsecured windows and note any unusual circumstances or safety violations
- Investigate any offense reported while on patrol and to ensure full details are made available to the supervisor
- Monitor and control access to Back of the House areas by screening all visitors and associates when required
- Conduct designated investigations into alleged theft or lost items, noise complaints, assault complaints, cases of harassments and other guest complaints
- Comply with all security procedures in conjunction with the local operating procedures, noting and reporting those who are in violation
- Maintain a close watch for any fire or safety hazards.
- Assist in any fire or other emergency situation.
- Respond to the scene of guest/employee accident promptly
- Permanent Position
- Shift Hours
- 7am – 3pm
- 3pm – 11pm
- 11pm – 7am
- Up to $1,800 + AWS
- Possess a valid security license issued by the Police Regulatory Department
- Must be HCTA / RTT(Recognise Terrorist Threat) certified
- Possess good observation skills
- Responsible and attentive to surroundings and people at all times
- Able to focus on guests' needs and remain calm and courteous at all times
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1077390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg