Talent Recruitment Development Specialist
- $2,800 + Performance Bonus
- Office Hours
- Liaise actively with various channels of recruitment, including recruitment agencies, to identify and recruit good candidates.
- Maintain healthy recruitment pipelines by working closely with relevant stake holders.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct effective sales training of new hires for compliance and product related content monthly.
- Participate in regular coaching of existing salesperson to improve sales performance.
- CTo prepare & ensure accuracy of monthly recruitment reports and other ad-hoc related reports.
- Manage and review all related learning materials are up to date and ensure proper documentation records.
- To support and initiate staff recognition events.
- Basic $2,800 + Performance Bonus
- 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
- 1 year Contract Renewable
- United Square
- At least 2 years of broad HR experience with a strong focus in recruitment and talent development in a banking / service-related industry.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Registration no: R1549023)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg