Senior Security Engineer (SOC)
- Manage & maintain GSOC infrastructure to ensure its availability meets Customer SLA. It includes administration of SOC platforms by adhering to change management, problem management, incident management processes.
- Responsible to review and implement changes requests raised by customer and SOC L2/L3 teams, within agreed SLAs.
- Troubleshoot production issues and network security problems pertaining to SOC technologies, and work with principal vendors and customers to provide the resolution within proposed timelines.
- Perform health checks for SOC technologies to ensure the systems are up and running with no potential failures, to meet customer SLAs.
- Perform firmware upgrades and patches to fix software and ensure that the environment is bug/vulnerability free by keeping system with up-to-date software.
- Responsible to handle capacity management of SOC technologies, and proactively plan for the activities with minimum to zero downtime to Customers.
- Continuously review SOC architecture and advise on its evolution to ensure the architecture, platforms are capable of meeting customer’s security needs, ultimately benefiting to Customer Success and Operational Excellence.
- Working in 24/7 operations centre and escalation standby role for after office hours support on monthly rotational basis.
- Provision and onboard customers to GSOC platforms and deliver professional services before handing over to operations.
- Implement SOC use cases proposed by customer and level 2/3 teams.
- Responsible for managing vendors and partners for the support matters on technical grounds.
- Responsible for working with cross-function technical teams for knowledge share and routing for out-of-scope requests.
- Responsible for support ticket updates when applicable and provide timely updates to management and customer for support cases that has been allocated to you/team.
Up to $8,000
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in managing and maintaining security technologies such as Firewalls, Proxy, EPP, EDR, SIEM, SOAR.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, or other equivalents.
- Excellent hands-on experience on Fortinet firewalls.
- Excellent hands-on experience on IBM QRadar, Azure Sentinel.
- Excellent hands-on experience on any Endpoint Protection (EPP) or Endpoint Detection Response (EDR) technologies. Preferred if CrowdStrike, Microsoft Defender.
- Excellent hands-on experience on SOAR technologies, preferred if it were Cortex XSOAR.
- Hands on experience in operations and BAU for fixing user/infra issues in production environment is essential.
- Ability to perform capture and log analysis using Wireshark and other logging tools.
- Experience on handling customer and principal vendors during critical situations.
- Experienced on working with vendors and customer on outage situation and provide direction to internal teams and customer on recovering services affectively.
- Knowledge on any shell scripting language, and to apply them to automate mundane operations tasks.
- Lateral thinking combined with excellent troubleshooting skills, preferably with experience following ITIL standards
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) combined with professional telephone manner.
- Vendor certifications for either Fortinet, IBM QRadar, Microsoft Sentinel, CrowdStrike, Microsoft Defender for Endpoints.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Registration no: R1327243)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg