Senior IT OPS
Up to $5,500
Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setup and manage PCs and/or other IT equipment in the office and keep them functioning.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Define IT processes and end user guides.
- Provide consulting to end users on all IT related matters.
- Lead IT Ops members to ensure resources and support is available.
- Interact with internal teams and external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Keep IT environment in line with the defined official IT standard.
- Implement any new standards, processes and initiatives in line with global and local IT
- Research new technology/solutions for end user supporting.
- Responsible for IT Ops end user support and guidance.
- Up to $5500
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Contract role
- Marina ONE
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience in a technical support with hands on experience.
- Proficiency in gathering and analysing information
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software and hardware
○ Setting up and imaging laptop PCs
○ Windows troubleshooting and problem resolution
○ Chrome browser configurations
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
○ 1-2+ years in a leadership role
○ Hands on experience working in Google environment (Google Workspace - G Suite,
Gmail and Google Drive)
○ Some asset management experience
○ Some project management or equivalent experience
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1327243)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg