Officer, Processing Team for Treasury Products @ Tampines Central
• Tampines Central
• Office hours
• Up to $2800
- Responsible for trade verification in treasury system
- Ensure timely and accurate payments/receipts of cash
- Investigates and resolve trade and/or payment disputes/ discrepancies.
- Ensure corporate actions are timely processed.
- Responsible for accurate posting of General Ledger entries.
- Attend to internal and external customers' queries
- Ensure compliance to Department and Bank’s operational risk and regulatory requirements.
- Drives process improvement and system automation
- 1 Year
- Tampines Central
- Mon to Fri: 9am to 6.30pm
- Up to $2800 (depending on experience)
- Good knowledge in treasury products or processing
- Good written and oral communication skills and able to interact with people at various levels
- Good time management and ability to prioritize tasks effectively based on the risk/time criticality of the tasks
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel
- Possess drive, team-spirit and a strong team player
- Innovative mindset and able to improve processes to minimize risk and increase efficiency
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Derivatives processing and settlement preferred
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg