Senior IT Associate
Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm
Up to $5,000 + AWS
- Fully understand internal customers (end users) new requirement discoveries, specification determination, mock-up, playback realization, testing and roll out into production use, in line with the SDLC cycle.
- Documentation of customer requirements, design, coding and test scripts.
- Manage change requests to applications.
- Provide post implementation support to customers.
- Continuous improvements to existing applications for better end user experiences.
- Manage the security patches to underlying software periodically or when directed.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Jurong East
- Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm
- Up to $5000 + Annual Wage Salary
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in applications development
- Familiar with Microsoft ASP .Net (C Sharp), Microsoft SQL/Azure, WordPress/Joomla, Java Object-Oriented
- Experience in basic data analytics and is familiar with data analytic tools
- Experience in Low-Code Development Platform e.g. Outsystem, WaveMaker or equivalent would be an advantage
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1327243)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg