Software Support Engineer
Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm
Up to $4500 + AWS + VB
Software Development / Delivery:
- Coordinate and collaborate with BU and their Customers for requirement gathering and impact Analysis
- Provide project estimation to BU
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices
- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Perform Unit Testing and System Integration Testing, Support User Acceptance Testing
- Prepare implementation checklist and coordinate with infrastructure team for UAT and Production deployment
- Prepare and maintain documents related to Functional Specification, Requirement Specification, Database Design and State and Flow Diagram
- Data Patch
- Bug Fix
- Trace user activity
- Customer queries
- Explore new Development Stack / Framework feasible for upgrade existing customer / new customers
- On-site support for customer annual general meeting events
- When needed, attend customer AGM events, and provide controlling / supporting role of the event.
- Support and maintain any other mature software management assigned to team
- Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm
- Up to $4500 + Annual Wage Salary + Variable Bonus
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server • Knowledge in Angular.js, mobile development will be added advantage
- Good initiative, attitude and can work independently with minimal supervisory.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience with strong knowledge of .NET framework and its ecosystem
- Basic design/architectural skills
- HR, CoSec and financial domain knowledge, especially for compensation and general meetings will be added advantage.
- Problem-solving skills and a passion for debugging issues
- Experience with source code control system, continuous integration systems and task tracking tools
- Experience with using agile methodologies for software development
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1327243)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg