Executive, Contracts Management (Procurement)
Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Up to $5,000 + PB
- Oversee and direct management of Aerospace suppliers base to maximise savings.
- To manage and administer procurement contracts undertaken by Aerospace Central Procurement.
- Ensure full compliance with Policies and Process relating to Procurement, Tender, Contracts, Finance authorization matrix, Global Procurement Policy and Group Contractual & Legal Policies checklist.
- Maintain organized contract depository and administration (physical records in secure locked cabinet AND digital records in Sunburst Connect).
- Maintain organized tender depository and administration (digital records in ACP folders and physical records in secure locked cabinet).
- Update and maintain Contract Master Listing for tracking expiration and renewal, rebates reimbursement date and structures.
- Upload, update and maintain SAP information relating to contracts (ie. contractual price, vendor code, contract start and end date, Price Info Record (PIR), Outline Agreement etc). Verify the information are correct and filing of such evidence.
- Electronically track and maintain Agreement Number Registry (ie. Issue agreement number to requestor and update the contract signing date).
- Archive documents relating to CMT including but not limited to (i) SOP for contract & tender (ii) Job description for CMT (iii) Standard Work Instructions relating to CMT (iv) SAP access code granted to CMT (v) Sunburst Connect access matrix for CMT.
- Training record Management.
- Report status of current contract progress to management.
- Computation of cost savings/cost avoidance generated from definitive agreement and monthly tracking and reporting secured and realised cost saving.
- Analyse & understand every clause in the terms and conditions and the potential risks involved & the chances of its occurrence with specific contract terms and negotiate those terms and conditions with the Vendors.
- Consult our POC for Insurance related clauses, POC for Duties and Taxes related clauses, POC for legal related clauses and seek approved vendor clearance from VMT.
- Administer the contract and resolve any existing contractual conflicts.
- Work with different levels of personnel intra and/or inter organization to analyse and solidify an overall contract strategy.
- Evaluate and analysis of Tender (Quotation Summary)
- Actively pursue and identify areas of cost saving /avoidance opportunities within his/her assigned categories & achieve the cost saving target assigned in the goal setting.
- Tracking and managing supplier contractual KPI, rebates/discounts reimbursement/Quarterly brief.
- Generation of SAP reports by BUs relating to PO Spend, Consignment Inventory, Min and Max Qty, etc
- Paya Lebar
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $5,000 + Performance Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Transport claim for work related assignment
- Bachelors of Business Administration / Commerce / Supply Chain / Engineering
- 5 years of experience in contracts and/or tender management /purchasing management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107383)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg