C++ Software Developer (2)
Ang Mo Kio
Mon to Fri, 8:30am - 6:00pm
Up to $6,000
- An innovative C++ developer to design high performance applications for our customers. The candidate will be collaborating on the development of software applications, obtaining and integrating stakeholders’ feedback.
- To ensure success as a C++ developer, the candidate should exhibit advanced C++ software development skills and extensive experience in collaborating on software development projects. A first-class C++ developer will be someone whose software development expertise translates into highly functional and user-friendly applications
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- 1 Year Contract (Renewable)
- Ang Mo Kio
- 8:30am – 6.00pm, Monday – Friday
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a C++ software developer preferred.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Great organizational and time management skills
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107383)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg