Ang Mo Kio
Monday - Friday (8.30 am - 6pm)
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirement, understand the requirement, and propose feasible solutions to resolve it
- Full cycle of project lifecycle - from planning, requirement, design, develop, implement and commission.
- Design and generate reports, data visualisation and dashboards that support target use/metrics
- 1 Year Contract (Renewable & Convertible)
- Ang Mo Kio
- Monday - Friday (8.30 am - 6pm)
- Based on experience
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Data Analytics or Computer Science/ Information Technology domain
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience as Data Engineer/ Analyst is an advantage.
- Technologies like Python, SQL, or other open source analytics software would be ideal.
- Experience with generation report, dashboard, data visualisation, data mapping, modelling, ETL, transformation
- Enthusiastic individual that is constantly looking forward to learn new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with users, stakeholders and vendors
- Ability to work under pressure and tight dateline, while delivering quality outputs Benefits
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R2092011)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg