Monday to Friday (8.30am - 5.30pm)
Up to $3000
- Work with other stakeholders to advice on Health and Safety Issues.
- Lead in the coordination of producing Safety Case Report submission to Major Hazard Dept. (MHD) to comply with the new WSH (Major Hazard Installation) Regulations.
- Maintenance of Safety Case report by ensuring the safety case team updates the report promptly for submission to MHD every 5 years at Tuas view Site.
- Provide technical leadership and support to identify hazards, assess risks and provide cost efficient management solutions.
- Supporting the EHS Elements and updating it.
- EHS Specialist will be responsible to assist EHS Manager for identifying, implementing and directing Process Safety Management (PSM) programs.
- Assist EHS Manager to improve existing PSM programs to strengthen the overall operational performance at manufacturing facilities.
- Able to define and implement standard work processes, including Engineering design standards, PSM training and operating procedures, inherent safety design procedures, HAZOP and Bowtie etc. at Tuas View Site.
- Facilitate/participate in HAZOP, RA, Bowtie and MOC review meetings for new, modified or existing plant equipment to ensure safe and stable operations and manage the necessary documentation.
- Review & updating the EHS related procedures annually and upload in reliance ETQ software.
- Review & updating the Permit-To-work system and help to implement the Contractor Safety Program.
- Involved in doing the hazardous area classifications for zoning of Tuas View plant.
- Supporting the Good-Catch reporting and summarizing all the monthly Good-catch report.
- Assist EHS Manager in supporting and monitoring on environmental issues such as waste water management, boundary noise, air emission, indoor air quality etc.
- Maintain Sustainable Data with relevant PIC
- Review & updates on Environment Aspect/Impacts
- Assist EHS Manager in conducting and recording Process Safety Incident investigation report, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and updating in Process Map and Submitting to MOM iReport.
- Lead and coordinate with safety case team to close all actions gap.
- Any other tasks assigned by Assistant Distribution Manager.
- 6 Months Contract
- Transportation to and from office (Pick up Point: Boon Lay and Lakeside MRT)
- Monday to Friday (8.30AM – 5.30PM)
- Up to $3000
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in related field (safety, environmental, chemical engineering, or chemistry.)
- Good knowledge of Singapore environmental, occupational safety and health regulations
- Able to have good technical experience in identifying, evaluating and controlling hazards in the workplace is required.
- Able to work across functional areas and levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office & Teams
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R2092012)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg