Contract Marketing (Graphic Design) Executive @ Robinson Road
- Assist with the execution of marketing strategies to generate leads, traffic and engagement
- A key responsibility will be content creation and artwork adaptation for all the owned, shared and paid communications channels for brand awareness, engagement and promotions
- Management of design works across various marketing platforms e.g. website, social media, etc
- Launch and boost cost-effective social/ digital media campaigns based on budgets given
- Assist with tracking and analyzing important metrics that affect website traffic, engagement and target audiences
- Administrative and marketing operations duties
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6pm
- 1 year of proven experience in related position.
- Diploma or Degree holders in any related field of study
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to interpret analytics software.
- Tech savvy, and adept with social media strategies and management.
- Able to create both digital and print collaterals.
- Proficient in storyboarding and scripting, good photography and videography skills
- Possesses knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Powerpoint
- Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and effectively as part of a team
- Motivated, meticulous and results oriented
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to stick to tight deadlines
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg