- Monthly processing of billing requests including e-invoicing
- Organizing and maintaining physical and digital financial records
- Navigate and perform Operations Support activities with effective use of SAP (Projects/Orders/Invoicing) modules, e-invoicing platforms and proper record documentation.
- Complete Request for Billings/Amendments/Job Opening within 1-3 working days on receiving from Operations.
- Ensure completion of OS activities before the closing and billing cut-off dates.
- Communicate independently and effectively with Operations to resolve issues.
- Generate invoices and submission of e-invoices with minimal supervision and solve address e-invoices with issues timely
- Ability to ensure proper documentation and _ling of invoices.
- Prepare and submit of quarterly billing reports to external agencies
- Follow up with Operations for outstanding arrears and ensure no overdue debts exceeding 90 days
- Apply the correct GST tax code when processing billing requests
- Support in IT related activities
- 1 Year contract (Renewable)
- Monday to Friday (8.30am – 6.00pm)
- Min Diploma in Business Administration, Accountancy or related fields.
- Possess good communication skills and a good team player
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg