- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in project meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and isuses and feedback to PMs where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Support project billing.
- To perform and or / Support any other responsibilities / tasks / assignments / projects required.
- 1 Year contract (Renewable)
- Monday to Friday (8.30am – 6.00pm)
- Diploma in business, IT, Engineering or related field of study.
- At least 3 years experience in a related field.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Preferred SAP PS Project module.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg