Perm Software Engineer (Java) @ Ang Mo Kio / Up to 5k
- To manage the Java applications landscape within the company domain
- Interact with other teams in order assess new opportunities and participate in requirements gathering
- Solution analyze and effort estimate for the requests
- Low level design for the applications
- Development for the requests and bug fixing on the existing applications
- Provide work instructions and improvements of the processes
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and applications
- Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 2nd line of support, 1st level support, Testing
- Installation, tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications
- 3-4 years of experience in development, production and testing (SIT, Pre-Production) according to the knowledge of the methodologies and processes related to management of production systems
- Work experience gained in companies and projects in IT, telecommunications, industrial, with an autonomous organization of IT operations
- Previous experience in IT environment in a relevant field such as applications administration and development
- Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication
- Previous experience in the use of procedures for Configuration Management
- Experience designing and / or testing of complex software applications
- Strong level of OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
- Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl
- Able to understand N-tier and 3-tier architectures
- Good knowledge of XML/ XSL/ XSLT
- Experienced with JMS, JNDI, Web Services
- Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP suite
- High level of expertise of Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WEB Logic, JBoss
- Good experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySql
- Good knowledge of Java programming languages
- Familiar with well-known services: ssh, ftp, NFS, Samba
- Familiar with java-web frameworks such as : Struts, JSF, Primefaces, Vaadin, IceFaces
- Familiar with Spring Core, Hibernate, LDAP interaction
- Familiar with Devops CI/CD tools such as Gitlab, RunDeck, Jenkins etc.
- Familiar with Eclipse / NetBeans / IntelliJIdea / Visual Studio
- Familiar and self-motivated to learn latest technologies and trends.
- Must be strongly self-motivated and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong team mindset.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree preferred.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg