Administrative Executive / Senior Administrative Executive
- up to $5000
- Office hours
- Programme Delivery: Monitor and maintain an efficient system and coordinated processes to support program delivery operations in accordance with the program requirements and CPE regulations.
- Coordination with University Partners/Stakeholders: Work closely with stakeholders including university partners, student leaders and internal departments. Send communications and data to parties concerned, resolving student issues, seeking clarifications and staying abreast of changes affecting students. Coordinate and execute activities to facilitate University Partner visits.
- Student Management: Oversee student life cycle. Guide the team to maintain good rapport and support to students on all student related matters. Resolve students complaints and feedback. Review academic performance and carry out intervention for weak-performing students.
- Interface with Students and other Stakeholders: Maintain timely, friendly and nurturing communication with students, prospects and alumni. Key liaison with other internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the programmes to meet service standards.
- Process and System Enhancement / Innovation: Coordinate data to enable digitisation and automation of systems. Collate team feedback, identify pain points and suggest workable ideas. Participate in testing and UAT of new systems before final execution.
- Marketing and Recruitment: Maintain an updated pool of students and graduates to profile. Roster and support all marketing and recruitment efforts, conduct briefings and work with key stakeholders to ensure smooth on-boarding of new students.
- Programme Review: Generate data and statistics for planning and review of activities. Follow through changes (system setup, etc) for programme reviews (internal and external).
- 3 Years Contract
- Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm except every Wed – till 6pm
- up to $5000
- A recognized bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of working experience,
- Diploma holders with 4-5 years of relevant working experience will be considered,
- IT savvy - Proficient with Microsoft Office (eg. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint), creative
applications (e.g. adobe, illustrator, video editing) and online office tools (eg. Skype, Zoom, MS Teams,
Sharepoint, etc) is preferred.
- Familiar with statistical tools, collating data, preparing reports and presenting analysis.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Registration no: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 04C3201)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg