Temp Programme Executive, Local Engagement (Education Industry) @ Clementi
- Office Hours
- Provide course counselling services to prospective students and/or parents at the counter and ad-hoc recruitment events when
- Must be comfortable in following up with existing sales leads via phone call with the intention of making appointments for prospective students to speak to staff for further programme clarification.
- Assist with any other tasks and duties assigned by the Director and his/her Supervisor.
- Immediate to 31 December 2022
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Bachelor degree/Diploma with working experience
- Good knowledge of customer service and enquiry-handling processes
- Able to work on Saturdays (till 1:00pm) when required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player, possesses the ability to work with minimum supervision
- IT savvy and proficient in MS office applications
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 04C3201)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg