Temp Executive, Digital Operations Management, Digital Platforms @ Toa Payoh
- Toa Payoh
- Office Hours
- Up to $3,900
- To deliver best in class digital operations across digital marketing planning, tracking, campaign management and reporting, in line with expectations, providing feedback and advice on how to achieve the best performance and results.
- To support business units in ensuring best in class roll out for digital marketing campaign, data capture, organization, and activation via our various digital platforms.
- Uphold a seamless and efficient way of working between business units and collaborate effectively between cross functional teams such as Platform Marketing, Platform Strategy, Customer Experience, Business Development and Product teams.
- Measure campaign performance against forecasts, optimizing results for continued improvement and provide new ideas, solutions and sharing of effective campaign strategies.
- Continual assessment and development of best practices and approaches to optimization, digital campaign management and business process improvements.
- Understand and utilize relevant data and analytics to gain insights on campaign performance.
- Monitoring existing processes and make recommendations to improve current processes that impact deliverables (digital platforms and tools).
- Creating and maintaining proper record of guidebook and manuals.
- 5 months, 1 Oct 2022 onwards
- Toa Payoh
- Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $3,900
- At least 2 years of experience in either ad / campaigns operations or in CRM / eCommerce related fields
- Experience managing several stakeholder relationships across suppliers, internal and customers
- Strong operational experience
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies and tactics for optimising Data Driven Marketing campaigns (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.)
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Strong listening, negotiation, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- Conduct descriptive and quantitative analysis to validate hypothesis and support decision-making
- Contribute to process improvement by flagging potential issues or enhancement opportunities
- Keep abreast of industry and competitive trends to identify and develop innovative marketing campaigns
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Registration no: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg