Senior Executive, Community Engagement @Central Area – Up to $4,700
- Central Area
- Office hours
- Up to $4,700
- Source for and collaborate with tenants and external partners (incl government agencies), to curate regular and relevant programming to instill a sense of community at the workplace. Programmes include (but are not limited to) online and in-person campaigns and activities, content (e.g. articles) and retail promotions.
- Support the publicity of these programmes, across available channels (e.g. eDMs, digital displays, social media), to create awareness and encourage participation.
- Support all forms of communications, including developing content (e.g. eDMs), and channels (e.g. website, social media), to support related campaigns.
- Support key strategic Workspace campaigns and/or events (e.g. groundbreaking and other milestone/celebratory activities).
- Build effective relationships with other relevant stakeholders (e.g. government agencies, key opinion leaders) to garner their support of and participation in our programmes.
- Coordinate with other Workspace departments to facilitate business opportunities and collaborations within the tenant community. Campaigns include (but are not limited to) sharing of their thought leadership, awareness of their business products and/or services.
- Support user acquisition campaigns for our workspace community mobile application.
- Support other Workspace departments with relevant marketing & communication efforts, including (but are not limited to) collateral development and editorial.
- Collate and maintain progress reports and budgets for monthly updates and analyses.
- Any other related duties.
- Central Area
- Monday - Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $4,700 (depending on experience)
- Degree in Marketing or Mass Communications.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and project management skills.
- Familiar with the spectrum of marketing communications from digital marketing to event planning and management.
- Highly versatile and able to work independently.
- Proven problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Creative, dynamic and resourceful.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work and across teams.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg