Contract Executive, Admissions
• Office hours
• Up to $3,800
- Reporting to the Manager, the successful candidate will be leading and working with a team involved in processing and maintaining a centralized application processing system, coordinating the processing of Student’s Pass for new international students.
- Plan, coordinate, organize and communicate admissions related schedule and activities with relevant departments for processing of applications
- Monitor and plan resource allocations based on the volume of application for effective management of staff workload
- Ensure applications are processed according to approved admission criteria and application procedures
- Create and maintain clear user guides or working instructions on admissions processes and criteria
- Guide and train Admissions team members on the proper handling and processing of the different programmes especially on using the centralized IT system
- Review and streamline admissions policies and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness; and aligned to regulatory requirements
- Provide and update all International Students’ information for Student's Pass applications accurately and timely. Coordinate with processing departmentt to ensure appropriate VISA is obtained
- Undertake projects for process improvements related to applications and admissions.
- 3 years, subject to extension
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5.30pm
- Wed: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $3,800 (depending on experience)
- Degree with at least 6 years of relevant working experience, including 4 years at supervisory level
- A team leader and team player with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, evaluate results and coordinate work with others
- Resourceful and able to multi-task to perform well in a fast-environment
- Meticulous and has an eye for details
- Proficient in using IT tools for work effectiveness
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg