Contract Programme Executive @Educational Industry
• Office hours
• Up to $2,800
- Update and maintain student records in accordance with statutory and audit requirements. Ensure data integrity of student data.
- Plan and organize work such that student records are updated timely and accurately.
- Plan and carry out the processing of Student’s Pass such that the process complies with regulatory requirements and is in accordance to Student’s Pass procedure.
- Handle queries from graduates, ex-students and external search agencies with regards to student records-matters.
- Work on assigned projects.
- 2 years, subject to extension
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5.30pm
- Wed: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $2,800 (depending on experience)
- Possess a bachelor degree or diploma with relevant work experience.
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Result-orientated, resourceful, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong motivational skill.
- Meticulous with strong administrative focus.
- Analytical skill for generating and interpreting statistics.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg