Contract Programme Executive, Student Administration @Educational Industry
• Office hours
• Up to $2,800
- Coordinate and manage matters pertaining to student admission, contract administration, orientation, enrolment, academic progress, attendance, international student visa, payment, study progression, and graduation.
- Plan and coordinate the logistics and resources to manage the operational and administrative requirements of students and partner university
- Communicating with various stakeholders and external organisations
- Support marketing and recruitment efforts, to meet the set student-admission targets
- Maintain student records, compile and generate reports and statistics.
- 2 years, subject to extension
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5.30pm
- Wed: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $2,800 (depending on experience)
- Degree / Diploma with 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in administrative or operational roles
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe applications required (Intermediate and above)
- Experience with database systems, in data collation, visualisation and reporting, in using multimedia and infographic tools, and competency in analytical skills, preferred
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, takes initiative and able to work independently
- Versatile, resourceful and result-oriented
- Meticulous, with attention to detail
- Able to switch-task and multi-task across functions / projects
- Has leadership abilities, capable of coaching and motivating staff
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg