Perm/Contract AVP/Manager, Financial Control @Banking Industry
• Raffles Place
• Office hours
• Up to $9,000
- Support the leadership team on all aspects of financial planning and analysis including controlling, analyzing and reporting on business performance on a periodic basis.
- Responsible for the preparation of annual budget, financial forecast and ad-hoc reporting.
- Provide financial recommendation, work with internal stakeholders and Finance team to substantiate variances between actual, rolling forecast and budgeted numbers and identify areas to mitigate risks.
- Perform impact analysis by applying scenario tools to cost and provide support to costing review with Business Units.
- Recommend areas for improvement of costs allocation and processes to drive efficiency.
- Provide required MIS support during budget exercise and undertake ad-hoc projects relating to financials
- 1 year contract / Permanent
- Raffles Place
- Mon to Fri: 9am to 6.30pm
- $6,000 - $9,000 (depending on experience)
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent discipline.
- At least 5 – 8 years’ of relevant experience in management reporting / business partnering, or work in analytical roles in the financial industry would be advantageous.
- Able to articulate the financial story/strategy and provide insights/recommendations to stakeholders including senior management.
- Detail oriented individual capable of completing reporting and analytics accurately and on a timely basis.
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Capacity and desire to work both at a strategic and detailed analysis level.
- An independent, self-starter who is able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg