Far East Square
Mon to Fri: 9am - 6pm
Up to $6,000 + CB + Benefits
- As a business functional analyst, to assist in implementing the global CRM system in the company and serves as a bridge between the business side and the technical side of the CRM application.
- To be part of the core CRM development team, constantly deriving ideas and releasing the system/process solution to customers. The person will be responsible to coordinate and support business operations improved through system or process enhancements.
- Responsible for collecting functional requirements from the end-user, analyzing, and translating them into technical functionalities for ongoing development of the ONE’s CRM solution solution
- Conduct necessary testing for developed system functionalities as per the functional requirements and ensure everything is in order before releasing them to end users for user acceptance testing
- Work with different parties and stakeholders to analyse their feedback and user stories to ensure progressive improvement process is secured, ensure enhancement are creating a business value
- Liaise with the stakeholders to identify their enhancement requirements and develop system reports, dashboard that meet their business needs
- To identify the planned updates of ONE’s CRM solution and gather information about the product feature and do a risk assessment what will be the implication of this update for our CRM Solution
- User Story Creator Management and Monitoring (daily) To review and extract, comment and follow up new and existing user stories through the User Story Creator form
- Coordinate directly with Application Managed Services team (Consultants) on our Sprint Cycle (Production Fixes & Enhancements)
- UAT testing for Sprint release items
- 1 Year Contract (Convertible)
- Far East Square
- Mon to Fri: 9am - 6pm
- Up to $6000 + Completion Bonus
- Benefits include: group insurance, dental, medical
- At least 3 to 4 years working experience in delivering IT projects with good knowledge of Agile project execution
- More than 2 years’ experience as business analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or a related discipline.
- The holder of this position needs to have the ability to understand the Organization values and vision to be prepared to deal with the business users
- Knowledge and certification of Salesforce programs, communication channels, and system platforms will be an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and able to work well in teams.
- Possess initiative, be self-motivated, and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders from various levels and backgrounds.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg