Contract Bank Executive (Middle Office/Sales) - Banking Industry
- Perform various operational reconciliations on trade date and post trade date to ensure successful trade flow and books and records are correct.
- Manage real-time trade booking exceptions internally between the trading desk and sales force and Back Office.
- Assist with project initiatives designed to improve and streamline existing processes
- Monitor trade flow exceptions and perform necessary resolution.
- Respond to inquiries from trading and sales force
- Maintain liaison with the Front Desk, Back Office, Comptrollers, Auditors, Head Office and IT support on issues related to P&L reporting as assigned
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Mon to Fri: 9 am to 6.30 pm
- Up to $3,800/month (depending on experience)
- Minimum Degree holder, preferably in Finance or Economics
- Have at least 5-8 years of working experience in trading floor and basic understanding of fixed income, FX and derivative instruments
- Proficient in Excel, VBA macros is an advantage
- Knowledge of Bloomberg TOMS and understanding of other trading systems (e.g. Murex) is an advantage.
- Able to work in high-pressure situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including client relationship management.
- Able to identify complex risks early and develop actionable mitigation plans.
- Must have good prioritization and multi-tasking skills—adaptable.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg