Client Onboarding @ Raffles Place - Up to $3500
• Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 6pm
• max $3500 nego, depending on qualification & experience
- Onboard clients by assisting them with their trading accounts application particularly for Corporate and FIs
- Perform client documentation checks, regulatory AML and KYC due diligence
- Attend to day-to-day account application related inquiries from TR / customers through various form of communication ie. face-to-face, phone or emails.
- Conduct periodic review on existing trading accounts
- Assist clients with account maintenance requests that require client due diligence checks.
- Work with stakeholders within and across the entities on process automation for client onboarding and deliver digital transformation initiatives, particularly for Corporate and FIs account opening.
- 6 months contract
- Raffles Place (Bank)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 6pm
- max $3500 nego, depending on qualification & experience
- Degree holder
- 2 to 3 yrs of relevant working experience preferred
- Able to work well independently with minimal guidance
- Highly proficient in MS Office products
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Knowledge in securities, futures and forex products and stock market would be advantageous
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg