- Operate all assigned fuel trucks and bowsers
- Perform fuel trucks operations for loading, unloading of fuel at fuel farm and Aircraft refueling and defueling
- Operate other assigned Aviation Specialist Vehicles (ASV) in military air base and public roads as assigned including Low Bed Trailer, Prime Mover, Forklift Tug Master, Tractor and Runway Sweeper
- Conduct daily inspection on the fuel truck and other ASVs
- Conduct quality inspection such as collecting fuel samples and conducting Water Precautionary Test (WPT), Fuel Spiking Icing Inhibitor and density checks
- Conduct daily servicing and maintenance on all equipment
- Perform documentation for all assigned tasks
- May be appointed as Site/Shift IC to lead and supervise his team
- Will be rostered to be on standby and respond within 90mins upon activation.
- Will be required to work on weekends based on rostering system. Will be compensated for working in the weekends.
- $1800 to $2000
- Site Allowance: $232
- Possess Class 4 driving license.
- Able to perform shift work.
- Experience in plane refuelling operations.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg