- Provide consistent professional massage, facial and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Effectively inform and share with our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa's policies and procedures.
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
- Document all guests' requests, complaints or problems immediately and notify designated department/ personnel for resolving the situation and follow up to ensure completion and guest satisfaction.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Shift Hours
- 930am – 7pm
- 1130am – 9pm
- 1230pm – 10pm
- National Institute of Technical Education Certificate (NITEC) in Spa and Aesthetic Therapy or,
- National Institute of Technical Education Certificate (NITEC) in Beauty Therapy or,
- Higher NITEC in Beauty & Spa Management or,
- Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) for the Spa Sector
- Have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage and facial modalities, and general understanding of body and facial treatments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1077390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg