Contract Programme Executive (Operations) @Educational Industry
- Liaise with internal departments (e.g. Centralised Scheduling, IT, Estates/Facilities, Library, etc) on programme related matters.
- Work closely with lecturers and University partner on teaching schedules and assessment submissions.
- Coordinate course materials and prepare textbook requisitions
- Coordinate assessments/results release and provide equitable support to students.
- Prepare student communication on student portal and make announcements in class.
- Prepare class schedules and booking of class venues.
- Prepare student communication and make announcements in class.
- Maintain an efficient and up-to-date filing system and prepare audit documentations.
- Lecturers’ appointments and deployments.
- Payments of teaching fee and marking fee.
- Assessment scheduling and submissions.
- Logistics requests from lecturers on teaching facilities.
- Feedback on teaching and students’ issues.
- Setting up and submission of course evaluations.
- Lecturers’ registration and documentation in accordance with internal and external quality assurance guidelines.
- To provide prompt and quality service to stakeholders at all times.
- To manage students’ feedback and grievances, counseling and interviews.
- To build rapport with students and graduates for the promotion of the programmes.
- To compile and generate statistical reports when required.
- To update write-ups in various medium (e.g. website, e-signage, etc.)
- To participate in Open House and support outreach events.
- To support other marketing related functions when assigned.
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Wed: 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Minimum Degree holder
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and result-oriented
- Able to multi-task, work cross functionally
- An eye for details
- Proficient in using IT tools for work effectiveness, e.g. Microsoft Office Applications, Video Conferencing, Sharepoint, Acrobat Writer, etc.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg