Contract Executive (Corporate) @Healthcare Industry
- Orchestrate 2021 Fixed & Minor Assets Tagging Exercise
- Organise Purchase Orders
- Match all information with POs
- Filing (physical and digital filing as required) of all other documents
- Support conversations for digitalisation and automation of existing workflow
- Map current and future state processes
- Pilot and improve intended future state processes.
- Check that claims and cheque requisitions are compliant with travel paper
- Check that all figures tally across all travel documents
- Highlight to admin in the event of discrepancies
- Order Stationery
- Manage pantry supplies
- Check incoming mail and distribute to relevant department
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor, etc.
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder
- Experience in office administration and claims management
- Has attention to details
- Able to track multiple ongoing projects meticulously, and to meet tight deadlines while remaining flexible and adaptable
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg