- Answer and respond to telephones & email inquiries.
- Follow up and track all Service & Sales quotation and the progress
- Actively making out-bound sales calls to existing service customers to win service contract renewal
- Maintain proper documentations on repair & service jobs
- Create training, workshop/ SIC courses registration/renewal process for new service engineers and any relevant course that deem necessary for the service engineers
- Establish feedback from customers as and when needed by management /ISO requirement
- Assist Chief Service Coordinator and Service Manager on daily operation s matters
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Mon – Fri: 9am to 6pm
- Sat: 9am to 1pm
- Minimum Diploma in engineering field.
- An engineering background would be an advantage.
- Working experience in the related field would be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Self-discipline, proactive and able to work independently and as a good team player
- Possess good communication skills
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R2092011)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg