x10 Contract Guest Relations Ambassador @ Changi
- Attend to all internal and external telephone calls.
- Attend and respond to all general enquiries received via emails/phone on a timely basis.
- Handle all petty cash reimbursements
- Perform guest check in/out and administer the process.
- Manage guests’ accounts and information, and room availability in the system.
- Receive and convey messages to guests promptly.
- Arrange transport, meal according to dietary requirement, goods delivery for guest, appointment and meeting room requirement.
- Handle and record guests’ feedback and complaints and refer issues to supervisor or other relevant departments.
- Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
- Make and confirm reservations for room and meeting rooms.
- Assume other responsibilities as designated by the Company
- Permanent / 1 Year Contract
- Monday – Sunday ; 5 days’ work week
- 9.5 hour rotating shift, including Night shift
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience being a Receptionist/Reservation personnel in the hospitality industry and/or Diploma in Business Administration or Hospitality Management
- Excellent telephone skills and good email etiquette
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Meticulous and service-oriented
- Required to wear PPE when needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House #19-01, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg