- Analyse problems, perform troubleshooting, and track problems through resolution.
- Responsible for monitoring activities, such as network and bandwidth usage
- When necessary, escalate problems to the appropriate stakeholders / principals
- Ensure generation and management of support tickets according to SLA requirements
- Schedule and run periodic maintenance for network infrastructure at the data centre
- Plan and manage change request and / or maintenance activities for network operations including firmware patches.
- Ensuring zero service level breaches and achieve 100% compliance with policy and procedure.
- Perform Change Request, Service Request as assigned by team lead according to the SLA.
- Managing of Cisco Routers and Switches and perform firmware patching on network equipment.
- Monday to Friday (8:30am to 6pm) (Have to be on standby)
- Up to $4,500
- $200 Stand By Allowance
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a network engineer within the operations environment.
- Good grasp of technical skills (network)
- Possess CCNA / CCNP certification
- Past working experience in Cloud environment is an added advantage
- Good understanding and appreciation of network and system design
- Keen sense of urgency for service performance issues
- Able to handle demanding service response and recovery turnaround
- Able to manage daily support tasks to meet stringent SLA requirements
- Excellent scheduling and multitasking skills
- Meticulous and process-oriented
- Good, hard-working attitude with ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills English (written, spoken)
- Good Teamwork
- Good analytical skills with ability to work with others to resolve problems.
- Good organization skills, with ability to properly document and track information.
- ITIL certification will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg