Temp Staff Financial Control & Advisory @ Raffles Place
- Process vendor invoices and payments
- Process staff expense claims and corporate card transactions
- Handle tax requirements relating to payments
- Handle billing and settlement of intercompany charges with subsidiaries and overseas branches
- Prepare general ledger reconciliation and expense reports
- Comply with archival requirements
- Participate in implementing system functionalities and enhancements
- Participate in developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Participate in project work including process improvement activities
- Monday – Friday: 9.00am to 6.30pm
- $8 - $10/hr, depending on experience
- Accuracy and speed in handling a high volume of invoices/payments and general ledger entries.
- Meticulous and Organized in handling multiple processing steps and payment modes
- Ability to handle both routine and project work at the same time.
- Good analytical skills to handle processing and tax requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimally “A” level or Diploma holders, in Accounting or finance related field of studies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House
#19-01, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg