Contract Staff (Financial Control & Advisory) @ Raffles Place
- Process invoices and payments
- Process staff expense claims and corporate card transactions
- Handle tax requirements relating to payments
- Handle billing and settlement of intercompany charges with subsidiaries and overseas branches
- Prepare general ledger reconciliation and expense reports
- Comply with archival requirements
- Participate in implementing system functionalities and enhancements
- Participate in developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Participate in project work including process improvement activities
- Monday to Friday: 9.00 am to 6.30pm
- Accuracy and speed in handling high volume of invoices/payments and general ledger entries. The person should be meticulous and organised in handling multiple processing steps ad payment modes.
- Ability to handle both routine and project work at the same time.
- Good analytical skills to handle processing and tax requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Diploma or “A” level holders
- Accounting or finance-related qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg