Senior / Finance Executive @ Boon Lay (Educational Industry)
- Establish good understanding of School and University FA policy, guidelines, procedures and provide guidance to the various stakeholders on the FA requirements.
- Establish good understanding of SAP Hana FA system and University FA Management processes. Work in partnership with FA team to handle ongoing FA queries and assignments.
- Assist the School Finance team to improve on FA processes, establish a system of controls, procedures for the recordation of assets acquisitions, disposals, and transfers.
- Assist in the School FA disposal process. Identify potential obsolescence of fixed assets and recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed.
- Provide guidance to requesters in the completion of FA disposal form.
- Review FA disposal form submissions by requesters.
- Liaise with 2nd hand dealers in the asset collection for disposal.
- Ensure all assets on loan are properly accounted and recorded. Provide guidance to requesters and review FA form submissions by requesters.
- Ensure all loss assets are properly accounted and recorded. For example, follow up with the respective FA owners on missing assets.
- Conduct review and reconciliation of the School physical assets vs the system records.
- Key coordinator in the annual physical asset sighting exercise. For example, assist Finance Manager to disseminate the physical asset requirements received from NSS FA team and to work in partnership with the various stakeholders in the review and consolidation of the annual FA sighting exercise.
- Involve and coordinate in the asset tagging exercise of the School existing assets.
- Liaise with various stakeholders in the School to complete the various FA exercises and processes independently.
- Review and ensure timely FA capitalized and Inventorised Asset records are updated in the various FA registers.
- Assist in detailed FA incident report writing from time to time.
- Intracompany and reclassification journals
- Other Finance and administration tasks
- Boon Lay (Tertiary institution)
- Monday – Thursday 8.30 am to 5.45 pm
- Friday 8.30 am to 5.15 pm
- Minimum diploma, preferably with Finance and accounting knowledge
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access) and SAP
- Exposure in fixed asset management, audit, governance, and controls will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Hardworking, committed, detailed oriented, meticulous with positive attitude.
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive, problem solver, ability to work independently.
- Good organizing and planning skills. Adhere to project datelines.
- A good team player who works well within the Finance team and with various stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Adobe software applications.
- Good knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg