Sales and AR
- Checking of sales invoices and supporting document against sales listing
- Check all sales listing before posting
- Update accounts receivable records
- Check AR settlement entries against bank statements
- Print, Check and Dispatch monthly statement of account, ageing reports, etc. generated by the account receivable system via email
- Maintain up-to-date debtors' records and monitor customers' overdue balances, send reminders if payments are not received on time
- Monthly debtors schedules
Debit/Credit Notes, Tax Invoices – Non AR
- Compile all debit/credit notes from FA
- Code debit/credit notes and prepare a schedule
- Input Entries into SAP
- Prepare FA debit notes, tax invoices to recover payment made on behalf of related companies
Cash Receipts for all currencies
Local and Overseas Purchases and AP Payment
- Check and Coding of Vendor invoices submitted by Operations team
- Input via Employee Workspace for FTP to GAIA
- Creditor’s sub-ledger reconciliation with control accounts
- Submission of invoices for payment with payment schedule
- AP settlement entries in system
5.1 Issue General journal vouchers for
- Cost of Sales
- Inventory Adjustments
- Any other adjustments of errors and non-recurring items
5.2 Stock Reconciliation
AP Payment for all currencies
Checking and processing claims submitted to FA for payment:
- Entertainment and other claims from Employees
- Overseas trip applications and settlements
- Hotel accommodation
- House, Office and warehouse rentals
Check and prepare accounting schedules
Half-yearly physical stock take
Bank reconciliations for all currencies
Declare of monthly/yearly marine and storage cargo insurance
Preparation of year end accounting schedules for audit.
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Diploma in Accounting or Professional qualification with ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Computer literate, strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1549023)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
We will conduct interview using skype/whatsapp video call/zoom in lieu of the circuit breaker
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg