- Drives the delivery truck to transport products from the warehouse to the customer’s facility.
- Assist in incoming and outgoing activities.
- Ensure deliveries are duly acknowledged by the customers.
- Ensure that the delivery truck is properly maintained and report all faculty and damaged equipment to the management and ensure good housekeeping standard in the respective work area.
- Member of the Company Emergency Response Team.
- Participate in stock take process.
- 5 Day Work Week (8am – 5pm)
- At least a Secondary School education
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in chemical transportation.
- Possess Class 4 driving licence.
- Clean driving record.
- Familiar with roads in Singapore.
- Forklift driving licence will be advantageous.
- Trained and qualified in Hazardous Materials Transport Driver Permit (HTDP).
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R2092012)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House,
#19-01 Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg