- Perform defects rectification, overhauling and repairing of electrical equipments and components onboard vessels or in the workshop.
- Plan for manpower deployment and scheduling of works
- Conduct Acceptance Tests for repaired equipment.
- Liaise with customers on work schedule and defect findings
- Transport provided at or nearby: Jalan Bahar, Pioneer MRT, Boon Lay MRT, Lakeside MRT, Jurong West & East, Jalan Bukit Merah, Choa Chu Kang MRT, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Woodlands, Sembawang MRT, Yishun MRT, Bishan MRT, Ang Mo Kio MRT, Hougang Ave 8, Sengkang Square, Punggol Central, Pasir Ris MRT, Tampines MRT, Tanah Merah MRT
- 5 days work week,
- 7:45 am – 5 pm
- Min. 4 years experience in carrying out overhauling and repairs of electrical equipment/components
- Possess NTC 2/3 Certifications in Electrical
- Being trained and certified by OEMs will be advantageous
- Able to read electrical diagrams and drawings
- Possess basic computer skills
- Able to travel overseas onboard vessels when required
- Able to work on night shift when activated
- Able to work under outdoor conditions
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg