- Monitor and review (in consultation with management and employees) the business HSE Management System and Plan with its objectives and targets. Communicate results within the business.
- Participate by providing HSE advice and input to planned and actual new ventures and acquisitions in the region.
- Ensure that the HSE Policy and Performance Standard are implemented, maintained, and reviewed at a level applicable to the staged approach for each business unit. Update and feedback to Corporate regarding the development and implementation.
- Ensure that HSE communication and reporting occurs within the businesses and as required with customers and governmental authorities.
- Assist to prepare HSE reports and audits and distribute the performance result to the business as required.
- Execute document control system for HSE within the businesses
- Communicate HSE statistical data within the businesses.
- Understand where are the relevant legislations and appropriate links.
- Assist to document HSE responsibilities for the management and employees and ensure they are communicated, understood and measured for accountability.
- Assist respective businesses to develop and document safe work procedures with management and employees.
- Assist respective businesses to facilitate the HSE consultation process with employees and contractors in accordance with the relevant company policies and country specific legislative requirements.
- Ensure within respective businesses that hazardous substances, dangerous goods, plant and legislated hazards are identified and the associated risks are assessed and controlled in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Ensure that respective businesses provide for inspection, testing and monitoring of the workplace in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Ensure that respective businesses undertake arrangements for identifying employee health surveillance risk.
- Provide advice and assistance to ensure the thorough investigation of incidents and the appropriateness of corrective actions to prevent a recurrence and eliminate or otherwise minimize risk.
- Coordinate HSE audits and/or arrange for 3rd party HSE audits and monitor to ensure that any agreed corrective actions are completed. Communicate the audit results to the businesses.
- Ensure that there are site specific safe work procedures including emergency response procedures in place for identified risks and that there is a system in place for critical incident debriefing.
- Provide ongoing HSE advices to respective businesses and particularly the Operational leadership.
- Identify HSE training needs to ensure that required HSE competencies are met and reviewed.
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer under MOM
- Possess FSM
- Min Diploma in relevant studies with at least 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg