The Finance Executive – Credit Control will oversee credit management and collections in a manner that ensures high customer satisfaction and loyalty. As such, he/she must be able to communicate in an efficient yet friendly manner with customers, as well as the higher management team while reporting to the VP, Finance.
1. Create procedures and policies related to customer set-up process and ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
2. Accountable for credit granting process, including the consistent application of credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers.
3. Interface with business units to communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of new customers.
4. Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO.
5. Ensure credit and collection policies are followed.
6. Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
7. Lead regular AR review with HODs and follow up action plan diligently.
8. Ad-hoc projects related to AR collection activities.
9. Any other work assigned by VP, Finance
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg