• Assist in coordinating and executing the timely and accurate collection of customers’ accounts, including calling up customers for payment
• Monitor work progress and collection processes, handle and investigate cases for efficient debt recovery
• Handle enquiries from customers on billing issues and outstanding balances
• Mar 20 to Feb 21. Tentatively start date 16 Mar 20.
• Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6pm
• Up to $2000
• Diploma in any discipline
• Meticulous with good analytical skills
• Possess good written and oral communication skills
• Possess initiative & the ability to work under pressure in a fast-pace environment
• Proficient in MS Office applications
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg