Business Analyst / Test Analyst (Gas Market Network) @ Senoko Avenue - Up to $5000
• 4 months contract
• Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6pm
• Senoko Avenue
• $3,000 - $5,000
- Act as a functional SME of the applications.
- Participate in the various testing phases of the projects i.e. SIT, UAT, End to End testing, data verification/data migration etc.
- Define/review test scenarios and both automated and manual test scripts.
- Prepare/review test data required for each testing phases.
- Responsible to coordinate and support various end user groups and interface teams required for each testing phases.
- Record defects utilizing defect tracking tool with priority and severity and follow through to defect closure.
- Participate in day to day defect call to discuss, review and prioritise the defects raised with the technical implementation team.
- Communicate and escalate project/business risk or issue with respect to functional gaps during requirement and testing phases.
- Support other functional activities subject to overall work allocation.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6pm
- A bachelor’s degree in business, IT, related fields or relevant BA and QA certifications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst or Test Analyst in Energy related applications.
- Good experience and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle.
- Good understanding of QA methodologies and able to be hands on to perform various QA/testing activities.
- Familiar with collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, Skype to collaborate with various teams during the project phases.
- Excellent communicator who can partner and collaborate with business users and co-workers like IT teams and onsite and offshore vendors
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg