Perm Instructional Media Designer (Learning Technologies & Innovation) @ Clementi
- Work closely with Academic Staff in identifying opportunities to leverage educational technologies, evaluate their use and recommend to support teaching & learning.
- Assist with selection, creation and/or conversion of multimedia including text, images, graphics, audio and video into appropriate digital formats for integration and delivery onto appropriate learning environments (classroom, on-line, or blended).
- Consider and recommend appropriate use of multimedia tools in the design of digital learning content, e.g. PDFs, PowerPoint slides, micro-videos to enhance learning effectiveness
- Work with appropriate parties to design effective multimedia training materials and present creative ideas to stakeholders of projects while soliciting/incorporating feedback to make necessary changes.
- Manage and maintain the e-course material repository to ensure all materials are up-to-date, complete and ready for delivery.
- Support the lecturers in recording of video lessons in the studio.
- Design and deliver training workshops for lecturers on the optimum use of education technologies.
- Work closely with subject-matter experts and learning designer to understand and analyse training requirements and determine the application of instructional media and create interactive courses, informational videos, and other supplemental creative material to enhance teaching & learning.
- Coordinate Communication plans dealing with policies, procedures, and operational status of digital content development with all stakeholders.
- Participate in Institute-wide activities as assigned in action plans and/or duty rosters.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Support production studio’s operations
- Clementi (Tertiary Institution)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- $2800 to $3500 (Depends on qualification and experience)
- A Bachelor degree in multimedia design, animation, motion graphic, visual effect, interactive design, video production or related qualifications
- ACTA and/or DACE qualifications, or equivalent, preferred.
- 3-5 years of working experience in multimedia instructional video audio/production work. Education may be substituted for experience. A portfolio of prior work must be demonstrated.
- Familiarity with new technologies and enjoy learning and experimenting to leverage these technologies to enhance teaching and learning (e.g. video and web-conferencing equipment, interactive pen display systems, etc.).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere) to develop illustrations, motion graphics, and video and audio production
- Experience in one or more eLearning rapid authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, or any other comparable application
- Knowledge and application of learning pedagogies and instructional design principles and strategies is a plus.
- Familiarity with prosumer camcorders, various HD and SD formats, pre-production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, storyboarding and photography.
- Self-motivated, well organised, detail-oriented with strong commitment to quality control, and ability to multi-task and work under pressure of deadlines.
- Sharp attention to detail, extremely organized and strong time management.
- Ability to continually adapt to and learn new procedures, technology and software programmes.
- Strong problem-solving skills using innovative and proactive approaches.
- Knowledge of current and emerging instructional technologies, and possess good understanding of pedagogical issues related to teaching and learning, particularly adult learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to articulate clearly and effectively in the production of written materials for the web and/or print, for educational content and/or training, and for technical instruction.
- Comfortable to work independently or as a team player who is able to work across various levels both internal and external to the organization.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg