As part of a Curriculum and Content Development Team, create e-Courseware contents; support the Content Manager on the accounting, consolidation and signing off of all completed work, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Contents using a measurement rubric. In particular:
- Work with the subject matter material and/or Subject Matter Expert (SME) to design instructionally sound, and engaging eLearning content
- Supervise the end-to-end development of eLearning content with a focus on quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness
- Support the Instructional Designers in the development of eLearning contents
- Assist users in the development and use of eLearning content, and other daily operational issues
- Development of creative and engaging multimedia objects to enhance the interactivity of eLearning contents
- Assist in fulfilling change request or enhancement to existing eLearning contents
- Conduct user training for rapid content authoring tools
- Create of Level 1 or 2 Coursewares, e.g. video recording, simple e-Learning courseware, animated Power Point, etc according to an annual base load for each training centre.
- Make minor adjustments to existing contents
- Account, upload and manage e-content using a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Assist in change management activities to create buy-in from users for new e-content and instructional technologies.
- 2 Years Contract (renewable)
- Diploma holder either in Multimedia Design, Animation, Motion Graphic, Visual Effect, Interactive Design, Video Production or related qualifications.
- At least 2 years work experience in designing and creating e-courseware or eLearning programmes.
- Knowledge and application of learning pedagogies and instructional design principles and strategies would be an advantage.
- Able to work closely with subject-matter experts and instructional designers to understand and analyse training requirements and determine the application of instructional media.
- Knowledge of authoring tools, usability and functionality, testing methods, as well as course and learner evaluation platforms
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Technically competent with various content authoring tools, such as Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, iSpring, Videoscribe etc. is preferred;
- Experience in creating web pages using HTML, XML and other web technologies is preferred.
- Self-disciplined and motivated. Need to be a good team player with strong emphasis on task achievement.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg