- Set-up, operates, clean and trouble-shoot packing equipment/systems.
- Set-up and operate the packaging line with minimum down time and interventions.
- Perform all cleaning, line clearance, staging, set-up and batch reconciliation activities to support the packaging operations.
- Complete all batch records and other documentation required for the filling and packaging processes.
- Maintenance and cleaning of equipment in the production area.
- Produce finished goods that are defect-free, properly identified, and within the established standards.
- Perform all tasks within the established quality control guidelines in accordance with GMP regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain work area in a neat and clean condition to ensure GMP compliance.
- Perform other related duties as may be required to meet the production schedule.
- Follow the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines at all times.
- Monday to Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm)
- $1600 - $1700
- $50 location allowance
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg