Perm Service Manager @ AMK (Telecom Industry) / Up to 5k
- Responsible for service management that company provide to our key customer to achieve operational excellence and provide best customer experience which contributes positively to the network promotor score
- Responsible for delivering the expected QoS and service performance of services offered to customer.
- Manage the customer to ensure customer satisfaction by regular meet up with customer, reporting to customer the performance of the services customer has with company, anticipate customer needs.
- Responsible of getting the team to work on the design and implementation of services customer buy from company, follow by onboarding the customer and familiarize customer with the processes, procedures for service management.
- Act as a representative for customer, a bridge between the customer and company
- Understand the customer environment and needs in detail to assist in troubleshooting incidents, keep the customer constantly informed and ensure the customer is well taken care off
- Act as an agent to up sell and pull in on-going customer needs and work with Sales to turn that into cash/revenue for the company
- Take extra care of customers that are put under sensitive situations, e.g. Customers who are near their renewal period yet experience issues with regards to services subscribed, or any other issues
- Raise trouble tickets with details on behalf of customer if necessary
- Perform initial assessment of incident and resolution before getting to customer. Follow up resolution of all incidents and monitoring resolution to agreed QoS targets
- Escalate to management about incidents not solved within QoS targets.
- Drive and support Continual Service Improvement pertaining to the customer serve
- Preferably has a degree or equivalent or extensive experience in customer service areas.
- A strong understanding of: People, Process & operations frameworks, Supporting tools
- Understands the functional layers of integrated new generation telco networks and has a broad understanding of the underlying technologies
- Service fault demarcation and preliminary root cause analysis from end to end service path view
- Experience in real time monitoring and surveillance management and is used to a constantly changing environment
- Able to relate impacting issues and risks to customer and understand their business implications
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience for teams of 10 or more technical people
- Ability to deliver sustained high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical thinker, Metrics Driven
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills-- can effectively translate and communicate complex technical information and risk to all levels of internal and external organizations
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Work well under pressure with differing levels of Management
- Ability to maintain confidential information and communication
- Ability to plan and organize people, processes and tools across relevant domains
- Is result-focused and understands critically of meeting customer SLA and KPI requirements
- Is fully aware of the impact of delivering quality of service to our customers and has the ability to motivate resources to achieve the best in class service experience
- Ability to lead and inspire the team to accept and work through change, be focused and committed towards achieving customer success and create a working environment conducive to promoting positive employee engagement
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg