Perm Programme Executive, Higher Education-1 @ Clementi (Education Industry)
- The successful candidate will administer partner university programmes, plan and schedule classes, compile data and prepare statistics, co-ordinate workshops and events as well as to manage relationships with lecturers.
- Clementi (Tertiary Institution)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- At least Diploma qualification with work experience.
- IT/Computing academic background preferred
- Some work experience or event planning and co-ordination experience
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Versatile, resourceful, organised and meticulous
- IT savvy with good Microsoft Office skills
- Good in statistics, preferred from IT / Engineering background
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg