Temp Staff (Financial Analyst) @ Tampines / Up to $3300
- Prepare periodic variance analysis report on Operations & Technology costing.
- Work with the department coordinators and Finance team to substantiate variances between actual, rolling forecast and budgeted.
- Understand unit costing and perform analysis on variances between actual, budgeted and standard unit costs.
- Perform impact analysis by applying scenario tools to cost
- Understand and explore ways for improvement of cost allocation.
- Provide support to costing review with Business Units.
- Provide required MIS support during OP exercise, or ad-hoc to Operations & Technology departments as required.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments relating to financials
- Mon to Fri: 9.00 am to 6.30 pm
- A good university degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Working experience and knowledge in Management reporting, or work in analytical roles in the financial industry will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in SQL or Excel VBA, or other database related tools will be an advantage.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg