With effect from 1 Oct 2020, in line with new Employment Agencies Licence Conditions (EALCs) announced by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), we are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC number, FIN, Passport Number) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions fulfilling a specific criteria as outlined by MOM.
As this is a regulatory requirement, Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) requirements on the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data would not be applicable in such cases.
Please however be assured that this information will not be shared to any third party aside from MOM. To learn more about the new EALCs, please click here.
• Mondays to Saturdays: 8.30am to 5.45pm
• Fridays: 8.30am to 5.15pm
• Night duty: Thursday 1.00pm to 9.30pm
• Roster on a five day week which includes either one night duty and/or working on a Saturday.
• Lunch break: 12.30-1.15pm (45 min)Bishan
• Boon Lay
• Up to $2500 + Completion Bonus